1. Transfer students should have eligibility cleared through UHSAA prior to tryouts. This can take a while so get started ASAP.
2. Register. Athletes must be registered prior to tryouts via Register My Athlete. (link at http://rivertonhigh.org/athletics/, directions in disclosure)
3. Physical. Physicals are good from June 1-May 31. If an athlete has not had a physical since June 1, 2017, she will need one to participate in our program. The required form can be found on our school athletics website under Forms/Registration. If you want to wait to see if your athlete makes the team before getting a physical, that is okay, but all athletes who make the team should have a physical turned in by Monday, August 14th. RPT will be at Riverton High School to do physicals on August 3rd at 5:30 pm. The cost is $25.
4. Grades. Athletes trying out must have a minimum of a 2.0 GPA, and cannot have failed more than one class. Please bring a printed off copy of your 2016-17 4th quarter grades to tryouts.
5. Disclosure. Please print off and sign the last page of the RHS Volleyball Disclosure and bring it with you to tryouts. You can download the disclosure here.
***There is a mandatory parent and player meeting for those who make the team on Wednesday, August 9, at 6 pm at RHS.